Thursday, May 22, 2008

Off The Page

This chipboard book is made with the new Outlaw Papers from Stampin' Up! If you see a pack of papers you would like to make an ablum with let me know and I can make you up a kit. I also used the new Jumbo Eyelets and the Crop A Dile tool. It punches holes through, chipboard, Tin,
cardstock and paper like butter. It also dry embosses, ask me how.











This album is made with chipboard and I painted it with black acrylic paint. I sell the A4 chipboard for .80c a sheet, I can cut it in half to make two pages. I have used a range of stamps and papers. I got it bound at Discover Scrapbooking at Deception Bay. Ph: 3204 2333.
















I made this book for my brother, it is made from chipboard. If you would like to make a similar book I can make up a kit for you, price will depend on how many pages and what sort of paper you choose.






This is a candle I bought and using Stampin' Up! products I decorated it. It is a quick and easy gift to make for that someone special.



1 comment:

Chris@p.d said...

Hi,

What inspired you to create these designs? They are very good.

Chris
http://psychicsnake.blogspot.com